NOS original style horn buttons. While supplies last!

A place to list things you want or are trying to sell

NOS original style horn buttons. While supplies last!

Postby leeexline » Sat Nov 20, 2010 5:12 pm

I ran across a group of NOS horn buttons from the original supplier that provided them to the Powercar company and probably also to Conval?
I am selling them for $10 each and $5 shipping (no matter how many you get).

Note that it does not have the ring pattern in the face that the ones available today have. Little dirty from storage also

Install the same way as the Echlin ones, if you do not know how watch this video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftJbdaFQXNU

Granted they are a little more expensive than the ones from NAPA but they are the correct originals. And you help support the website and the forums.

Thanks
Welcome to my website forums. please feel free to share your knowledge, stories and images about junior cars with others with like interests.
leeexline
Site Admin

Re: NOS original style horn buttons. While supplies last!

Postby leeexline » Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:20 pm

Just sold three but I still have more.
Thanks
Welcome to my website forums. please feel free to share your knowledge, stories and images about junior cars with others with like interests.
leeexline
Site Admin

Postby paulcoury » Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:33 am

Lee,I want one of the NOS horn buttons,you can send it with my rear bumper ...Thanks,Paul
paulcoury

Postby leeexline » Sun Nov 21, 2010 5:21 am

paulcoury wrote:Lee,I want one of the NOS horn buttons,you can send it with my rear bumper ...Thanks,Paul

Yes i can add it to your order
leeexline
Site Admin

Postby shelbydude » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:19 pm

I will take three as well. I will send u the money for them on paypal along with the 20 I still owe you for the steering wheel cores and I will also send you the one care I did find. Sorry for the delay. I have sh t for brains at times. Steve
shelbydude

Postby leeexline » Wed Nov 24, 2010 11:51 pm

shelbydude wrote:I will take three as well. I will send u the money for them on paypal along with the 20 I still owe you for the steering wheel cores and I will also send you the one care I did find. Sorry for the delay. I have sh t for brains at times. Steve

I will set aside three in your name.

Thanks
Lee
leeexline
Site Admin

Postby jr478 » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:30 am

leeexline wrote:Just sold three but I still have more.
Thanks

lee nice to be a member pease advise how to order one
jr478

Postby leeexline » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:09 am

jr478 wrote:lee nice to be a member please advise how to order one

Everything is listed on the resources page http://www.jrcentral.com/resources.html you can pay via PayPal or check using my address at the bottom of the page. Shipping would be $5 USPS priority mail

Welcome to the forums! Be sure and let everyone know what are you building and share some pictures.
leeexline
Site Admin

Postby Chenderson » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:51 pm

WOULD LOVE TO GET ONE AS WELL..NEW MEMEBER AND OWNER OF 67 MUSTANG JUNIOR. NOT SURE WERE TO SEND THE CHECK... CHRIS IN FLORIDA
Chenderson

Postby leeexline » Sun Mar 27, 2011 3:56 pm

My address is on the bottom of the resources page http://www.jrcentral.com/resources.html
Shipping on the horn button would be $5 unless you want to combine shipping with other parts you might need?
leeexline
Site Admin

Next

Return to Sale and Wanted