Want to join the forum but having problems??

Place to share knowledge of powered promotional cars of the '50s '60s and '70s.

Want to join the forum but having problems??

Postby leeexline » Thu Apr 12, 2012 4:53 pm

Regretfully the internet is crawling with lots of people that have no interest in Junior cars but think you and other forum members want to buy penis pills, cigarettes, Ugg boots and many more products and services that have nothing to do with Powered promotional cars. There are some others that just think you and I love to collect computer viruses so in order to block these jerks I have been forced to block a lot of email servers such as Gmail, Hotmail, Yahoo, AOL, MSN and so many others it isn't funny with more added every day.

This does not mean you can not join with an email address from those servers it means that you just need to email me at roadkillontheweb@msn.com and let me know you would like to join, but can not. I will need to know the email address you are trying to use so that I can exclude it from the ban. And it would also help if you went to http://www.whatismyip.com/ and gave me your IP address so I can make sure it is not blocked. I will indeed check the email address and IP address out to make sure they are legitimate and will not release the ban if they are not.

After you join you will still need to post three messages that I will need to approve before anyone can see them before you can use all of the features of the forum and post freely. I regret the inconvenience this may cause and would like to have everyone with a genuine interest in Junior cars to join the forums and share their knowledge and experience with others that have the same interests. We have a lot of legitimate members that just read the forums and that is fine, but there is so much more to learn about these cars that I would always encourage information sharing and discussions,
Welcome to my website forums. please feel free to share your knowledge, stories and images about junior cars with others with like interests.
leeexline
Site Admin

Re: Want to join the forum but having problems??

Postby leeexline » Tue Dec 23, 2014 8:40 am

6 new spammer accounts while I slept last night, they sure now how to ruin a good thing!
Welcome to my website forums. please feel free to share your knowledge, stories and images about junior cars with others with like interests.
leeexline
Site Admin

Return to General Forums for JRCentral.com