New guy looking for parts

Place to share knowledge of powered promotional cars of the '50s '60s and '70s.

New guy looking for parts

Postby Codi » Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:45 pm

Greetings! After pushing this ugly green toy car around my employers antique car museum, his wife decided I needed to get it running for her grandkids to play with. It needs some new or repro parts so I started searching the web. I had no idea this toy had value and a following. Now, I am in for a full restoration.....then the kids can tear it up. I need to find some rear lenses and hubcaps for a 1956 T-Bird. I have e-mailed roadkill on the web. So far, no response. Any Ideas?
Codi

Re: New guy looking for parts

Postby snyderkm » Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:36 pm

He is on Facebook, look him up there.
snyderkm

Re: New guy looking for parts

Postby leeexline » Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:27 pm

I responded several times but I am too busy with life and other orders right now to go through your extensive list and tell you where you can get everything.
I sent you a link to the resources page to look up the available parts that you want. When you make a list of parts (that are available) and send it to me I will let you know shipping costs so you can place an order. The prices are already listed on the resources page. I am not the original company and can not provide every part that was ever made. Things like batteries, wire, fuses, power cord for the battery charger and bulbs you can get from local sources.
Welcome to my website forums. please feel free to share your knowledge, stories and images about junior cars with others with like interests.
leeexline
Site Admin

Return to General Forums for JRCentral.com