67 mustang jr electric (some doubts)

Place to share knowledge of powered promotional cars of the '50s '60s and '70s.

67 mustang jr electric (some doubts)

Postby Chavaztlan » Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:35 pm

Hi, after some years of searching, I just bought a restored 67 mustang jr electric ( I don't know yet if is adult or children model) and I have some doubts:

1. Is my understanding both models (gas or electric) has the same body, but my car doesn't have the holes in the trunk panel, is it correct???
2. Do all models had a real functional lights (front and rear)?
3. Which is the currently average price for each model if is well restored (not trailer quen, let's say daily driver, ja)
4. Where could I get a original sales advertisment (reproduction) poster or a good quality image to print in a real size?

Thank you
Chavaztlan

Re: 67 mustang jr electric (some doubts)

Postby leeexline » Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Yes all drive trains used the same body and all had working headlights and taillights.
Only the gas powered had the holes in the trunk for gas fill and hot air vent. The gas powered units also had additional lights for brakes that he others did not.
You have to find one for sale first to buy one and that is not easy.
I can email you high resolution scans of the literature because originals are almost impossible to find.
Welcome to my website forums. please feel free to share your knowledge, stories and images about junior cars with others with like interests.
leeexline
Site Admin

Postby Chavaztlan » Wed Jan 28, 2015 10:45 pm

Thanks for your information, I will appreciate you email me a high resolution literature, my email is sgomez.aguirre@gmail.com.

I paid 1300 usd for the car but is restored and working, do you think is a good price??? I will post some pictures tomorrow.

Thanks again.
Chavaztlan

Postby Chavaztlan » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:33 pm

Here some pictures
Attachments
$_57-5.jpg
$_57-3.jpg
$_57.jpg
Chavaztlan

Return to General Forums for JRCentral.com